Motorcycle rental terms and conditions
Requirements for the Tenant:
• Age of the tenant is not less than 25 years
• Experience driving for at least 3 years
• Restriction of the territory of exploitation - Kyrgyz Republic
• Motorbike deposit - $ 1000 in cash
• The mileage limit is 350 km per day
• For each exceeded km $ 0.35
- In the case of hiring a car for a period of up to 1 (one) month, the Renter makes a payment of 100% of the total rent and the amount of the deposit;
- In the case of hiring a car for a period of more than 1 (one) month - the Lessee makes an advance payment of 100% of the rent for 1 (one) month and the amount of the deposit. Subsequent rent is paid by the lessee on a monthly basis in accordance with the rental agreement.
Forms of payment:
- Cashless payment (Visa only)
For regular customers provides a flexible system of discounts.
Actions of the Lessee in the event of an accident or other emergencies:
In case of an accident, the Lessee shall:
- Do not move the vehicle that participated in the accident;
- Immediately call representatives of the Lessor;
- Immediately call representatives of the insurance company;
- Call traffic police officers;
- Record witnesses (name, address, telephone).
In case of damage caused by actions of third parties (theft, hooliganism, etc.), the Lessee is obliged:
- Immediately call representatives (Lessor);
- Immediately apply to the internal affairs agencies with a statement of the incident, together with the representative of the Lessor (in case of actions of third parties).
• Necessary maintenance;
• Evacuation of a technically faulty motorcycle;
• Provision of another motorcycle for the period of repair technically faulty;
• Delivery of a motorcycle at a convenient place and time (extra charge)